Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Snow White Apple

Ah, what a dreary day.
I think I'll daydream of Evil Queens and Poisoned Apples.




This apple I hooked up for a 10th Kingdom Swap.
Snow White's apple to pin it down.


It's a pattern from the Rosie Langlitz book Tasty Crochet. It's also an amigurumi pattern so it's only supposed to be about 2 1/2 inches tall with worsted weight. 
I wanted the apple to make a statement, so I worked it up in a thick chenille and N hook!
I think it only took about an hour to do, but what a payoff!



Camryn Manheim plays the all too short role of Snow.
Seriously, she should have had WAY more screen time, if just for the fact
of having a non-conventional princess!!!


I also, am not sure if the choice of black and white was to switch it up a bit or
because of the dream-like environment.
These are the things I think about.

I daydream, therefore...
I am! 


1 comment:

  1. word up giant apple!

    it *is* rather dreary today, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!