Monday, May 20, 2013

My Summer of Nerdery!

But then again...
Aren't ALL my summers chock full of nerdery?

I'm joining THE SUMMER NERD GAMES over at Craftster.org!!!

The team I've joined is "OF SHIPS AND MEN" which includes Firefly, Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who...just about anything that would have some rogues on a vehicle.
I mention it because we get extra points for including our Geekdom Team in our crafty projects we submit.

This summer is going to be all about getting some projects done I've had on the back-burner for a while and to also basque in the Nerd Love.

TEAM PRIDE!!!!

badge credit: Eiseldora

1 comment:

  1. let's hear it for rogues on ships!!

    "you like me because i'm a scoundrel"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!