Thursday, November 20, 2014

What happened to my Blog Pics?

Quick note here...
I've recently (yesterday) gotten a new toy.
A tablet.

i was playing around with said tablet today, you know we were getting to know each other,
when...

I removed the gallery app.

Little did I know that this might be the most headachy thing!

Now, on every device BUT the new tablet (including my computer), mcmaven haven pictures are gone!

I'll be taking lots of aspirin and trying to figure this out.

My apologies if you came here via Pinterest and found a big-fat-annoying-no-picture-post.

GRRRRR!

UPDATE:
Kind of "Good news, Bad news"...

Good News:
We were able to find the pictures!
The do, in fact, still exist. HOORAY!

Bad News:
It looks as if I need to reupload every picture in every single post.
Bah Humbug.

1 comment:

  1. oh god - did you have to do every single photo over again?!? ick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!