Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Crochet Hoop of Sunshiny Goodness!

With the abundance of Snow piled on us today
I thought a Sunshine Crochet Hoop 
would be in order!

This was a little "extra" for SonjaBoo in the
Box Full of Sunshine swap.

I just took a Thrift Store Hoop and some
yellow Stash Yarn and crocheted around it.



Sure, it was a bit awkward at times 
(the hoop was one of those old metal ones)
but I enjoyed using something
for a totally different purpose than what it was intended for.



So while I'm flabbergasted by the amount of snow 
outside my window and long for the sun...

I wouldn't want all this white stuff to melt.
First of all, the inevitable flooding would reek havok!
Second of all it's Thanksgiving!
I should be able to put up with the snow until at least Jan 1st.

Then Snow better beat it.
Snow and I are not friends after Christmas.

You know nothing...Snow!

1 comment:

  1. i love this!
    these are on my "to do" list... yours turned out perfectly!

    (and you be nice to the snow, it's my friend!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!