Friday, July 5, 2013

Cptn America Baby Sweater!

For those in the States, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July yesterday!
For those in the international realm, I hope your Thursday was full of AWESOMENESS!!!

So in the spirit of 'Merica; a little Captain America project...

Here's the last installment in my Carla's Spell Your Name Swap Round 10 package!
2nd part of letter "C" for 
Children's Costumed Crime Fighter's Cache!!!


Her son wasn't born yet, but everyone knew something super was going on...

The badge was hooked up out of my super brain.

The knitting pattern used was from the magnificent book: Mason Dixon Knitting.
I used white cotton dishcloth yarn so it will be nice and absorbent for newborn issues! 
(heh heh.)

I even happened to have the most PERFECT button in my stash!

Carla, I hope your baby boy is SUPER IN EVERY WAY!!!


Damn, look at that jawline!

I think what Agent Coulson said could be applied to a lot of areas in my life right now:

"With everything that happening, the things that about to come to light, 
people might just need a little old fashioned."


1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful!!
    right down to the button! perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!