Thursday, August 29, 2013

Howl's Moving Castle/Say Anything Mashup!

I think this may be my last item crafted for the Miyazaki Swap.
It turned out to be my favorite.

"I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"

Done as a kind of journal art page, I used watercolor color pencils, scrapbook paper, the hardy boys book for the words, and my sewing machine.

Spoilers about "Howl's Moving Castle" ahead...
You've been warned!



Mr. Turnip Head was a "watchmen" of sorts and he fell in love.
Same old story, the gal had eyes for another.

My craft swap partner had in her profile that "Say Anything" was one of her favorite movies.
I'd say our Mr. Turnip Head had a touch of Lloyd Dobbler in him.


Sewing on paper gets more and more fun the more I do it!


Revisiting this journal page is making me want to see if there's a kickboxing class around...
Kickboxing. Sport of the future.

1 comment:

  1. oh mr. turnip head! you're so my favorite... just like lloyd dobbler.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!