Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ice Cream Pint Cozies!

Will's Christmas present for his preschool teachers...
Ice Cream Pint Cozies!
The stitching is done with "free motion machine embroidery" which is kind of a new thing for me.
It was so fun and zen, I think I'll be doing quite a bit more in the near future.
 
I plan to grab some Cold Stone Creamery Gift Cards to go with the gift so the cozies can keep something cozy. 
 
I really like using a small hairband for the rubber band. They come in such fun colors and do the job they were meant to do. 
 
Anybody have a favorite flavor?
At Cold Stone, my faves are Coffee or Pumpkin.
My add in is oreos!!!! 
Mmmm, ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. ha! these turned out completely wonderful!! what a great teacher gift idea!!

    my favorite ice cream is anything coffee flavored... and if it has chocolate covered espresso beans in it, even better!!
    -melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!