Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pixie Hat!



This Enchanting Hat was made for the Enchanted Forest/Woodland Swap!

Ha!
I'm the Enchantress for making such wordplay!


This was my first foray into the Crocheted Crocodile Stitch.
I love it, it was challenging but with a nice payoff.


The Details:
This was knit off of Pia Thadani's Crocodile Pixie Hat Pattern.
I found it free over on Ravelry.
Here's the link: Crocodile Pixie Hat

One note about the pattern.
I found it to run small...So be warned, true believer!
Otherwise, it was well written, easy to follow.

The yarn was a Rowan Baby Wool+Mohair I found in my stash.
I remember when I first started knitting I'd made a shrug out of
the green stuff. Well...this particular shrug was never really worn
so I frogged it and kept the yarn for a special purpose.

I'm sorry to not have an "action" shot.
The Pixies were quite evasive that day. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!