Friday, April 5, 2013

Sherlock Bookmark!


This picture isn't the best, I'll be the first to admit it.
But...
What the bookmark represents is the brag.

Quote that's hard to read:
Come if convenient.
If inconvenient, come all the same
-SH

It represents the first time I've ever sewn a project COMPLETELY WITH PAPER!!!

It's so liberating, I can't stand it. The open fields of possibilities... 
Leaping from tree to tree as I float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia!
The Giant Redwood, the Larch, the Fir, the mighty Scots Pine....

(getting carried away here...)










3 comments:

  1. You could probably sew something with different prairie grasses as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sewing project using paper? Amazing! Love the quote you've used, and I'm feeling quite inspired to try my hand at some Sherlock crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quote!
    and the lumberjacks!
    yay!
    -melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!