Monday, May 5, 2014

Olaf Impaled Pencil Holder!

Ever since seeing those Urban Pac Man Yarn Bombing,
I've been looking at those wire mesh office supplies in a whole new light!

I made a pencil holder to hold Olaf being Impaled By Pencils Pencil Holder!
(Whew, that was a mouthful...)

                                       


Olaf was stitched onto regular old white felt and then I tacked him to the
wire mesh as best I could.



GrindHouseHussy, who this was made for in the Frozen Swap, said her 
favorite Olaf moment was when he declares his impalement.
So, I also included some actual Impaled Olafs!


Big Thanks to Morgan for letting me swipe some leftover pencils 
from the Valentines she passed out.

He's just so nonchalant about it. Love him!!!

                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!