Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This Time with EARS!

I hooked up 2 more "Through the Woods" hoods.
If you'll remember, I made one in green as a Christmas gift for Mrs. Davies: Morgan's Kindergarten Teacher.

But I added a little something...
EARS!!!

Please forgive the quality of the photo! 

I had mine (the red) done a little after Christmas and when my friend Esther saw it (the ears sold it for her), she needed one too. 

Brown for hers as she wanted it to resemble a squirrel.


Dolls lovingly supplied by Morgan.


The buttons I used for my hood.
They're metal and the "x" is a rosy metal reminiscent of thread.
Yarn: Encore Worsted


Esther supplied her own buttons and they just popped great with the brown.

Yarn: Vanna's Choice

1 comment:

  1. oh man i love these!!
    you are a cowl crocheting mad genius!!
    -melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!