Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Shaun the Sheep!

All the kids I know (including my husband and me) can't get enough of Shaun the Sheep!
For my niece's birthday everyone had to get some Shaun love...

 
I made the head alone for the 1yr old
 
All the cousins got GOOGLY EYE pouches
(Like Amy Sedaris, I love me some GOOGLIES!)
 
The Willster got Shaun himself
 
Aww he loves him so

Won't you watch you with me?

GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
AND YOUR HAND OUR OF YOUR SHIRT!!!
 
 
Everything was well received and That Will still loves his Shaun. A big accomplishment there with how often kids change their minds....
 
If you've never seen the glory that is Shaun the Sheep I highly recommend it...you even get to see some fancy red underpants every once in a while.
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. ha! will is adorable.
    (even with his fingers in his mouth and his had up his shirt!)

    now i want to go watch shaun the sheep...
    -melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!