Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Adventure Time Angels!


Crafted by the ever fabulous omgitslisa on craftster!


I've always believed in karma to a certain extent...but recently I had it slap me in the face.

In the good way.

At craftster.org there are these swaps one can sign up for. I'm addicted to them and tend to do quite a few. I always try to bring my crafty "A" game because, for me, it's more fun to find that perfect thing to make someone than to make something for myself.  I'm a giver...snort snort!

Just look at the crispness of Finn and Jake!
 
 
In a recent swap 2 lovely ladies, we've been calling them my Adventure Time Angels around the house, asked if they could send me a little something (without sending them anything back no less!) because my partner(s) and I were kind of mismatched skill-wise. (I'm downplaying this a bit, humbleness requires I do.)
 
I can't tell you how special I felt! My work was noticed and appreciated! Now I want to extend the notice and appreciation. 

She has an etsy shop Fuzzy Stars Studio so please check it out if you get a chance!!!

Just look at the precision stitching!
 
 
Lisa, your karma level has been leveled up like crazy and thank you ever so much for being AWESOME!!!!
 
Adventure Time 4 LIFE!




2 comments:

  1. Algebraic! Such a gorgeous bag, and I love that you had Adventure Time Angels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love that craftster community! I don't know if I ever told you, but your lumpy space pinterest board had no small role in my introduction to the show. THANK YOU AS WELL, KAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!