Friday, August 29, 2014

Drawing Challenge Day 10: Fave Candy!


Day 10: Fave Candy
Kit Kats!!!!



Kit Kats, candied love of my life!
This love affair started when I was YOUNG.
You know when your mom likes a certain thing,
be it gum or ice tea or beef on pizza instead of pepperoni,
and it becomes just that much cooler and so ADULT.

This was the case with me and Kit Kats.
They are comfort and in a small way make me feel cool 
like my mom was.



Got some new Copic Markers so I super jazzed this up.
Oooo, red!
Innocently, I thought I could blend the red and yellow to make orange 
and that experiment didn't quite work as I'd hoped.

Should've kept this one black and white. 
I was quite happy with it when it was black and white.

Oh well, 
live and learn right?




1 comment:

  1. hooray for kit kat!
    if you had the illusive blending marker would it have worked?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!