Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Drawing Challenge Day 20: Something Orange

Day 20: Something Orange


Today was "Something Orange"
I was "shocked" there was not a single Orange Marker in 
my budding Copic Collection.

One quick jaunt to Michael's later...



This spattering of circles, 
while orange,
may look like a bunch of oranges...

But there was something else I wanted to try 
and that's blending.
(Especially after getting my Colorless Blender!)

After watching a few tutorials I gave it a try,
noting which techniques used.

Thanks to Anika for the "Dot" idea.
Thanks to Melissa for being my "Marker Inabler".

Speaking of Melissa,
she's doing a Photo a Day challenge on her Instagram...
Her challenge was "Something Orange" too!
CRAZY!








1 comment:

  1. i love how much fun you're having with your new markers!
    you're like a kid at christmas!
    or a kid in a candy shop!
    or a kid who got a marker shop for christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!