Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I just don't know about today...

What the what?
 
 
Making muffins this morning I discovered something about a purchase I made last week.
This is what I believe to be a left handed spatula. I am right handed...
I have this belief due to the curve in the rubber being wonky to my scraping style.
Don't scoff, we all have one!
So, all you Ned Flandersrsss' they do exist.
 
I don't know if it's REALLY a south paw spat, I just like to think that someone over at Target maybe cares a little bit about everyone. It's a nice thought.
 
All this spatula drama perhaps is due to the first song Pandora chose for me today was R.E.M. "It's the End of the World as We Know It".
 
Should be an interesting day, I'll have to keep my guard up and my phasers on stun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!