Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Allow myself to introduce...myself


I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Blair. I am a stay @ home mom,  mother to 2 crazy redheaded kids, and married to a most patient man. As I too have red hair you can imagine the hot headed battles the kids and I tend to have on a daily basis. I hate so say they get their tempers from me...but I have to face facts, right?

This is the first blog I've attempted and I hope to do well. I don't have a central theme in mind but I'm sure I will find my feet as I go.

One huge reason to start this is for me to become accountable for things. If I put it out there, perhaps I will be more apt to finish. Things like "organize my crafty cave" or "yarn bomb the inside of the minivan".

I hope this blog thing will become my next addiction!
Thanks for visiting,
blair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!