Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Stampy Cake!

For Morgan's Birthday 2 years ago, we made a Stampy Longnose Cake!


Lee and his brother, Jay, made a rainbow/tie dye cake and I decorated!
Those guys are adorable working in the kitchen together!


Fairly easy when I thought it out.
I made a grid, used Hershey Bar blocks for the "black" parts, green sprinkles for the eyes, and the rest yellow frosting.


Miss Morgan loved her cake and I passed another year of sliding by another birthday party.

Her last year birthday, we had friends over to the house.
Like 16 friends, it was chaos.

Since her birthday is in December, we filled a bunch of squirt bottles with Kool Aid and had them "paint" the snow. Not thinking, I did mostly red since it's Morgan's fave color.

It looked like a massacre in the backyard! HA!

We had all the children decorate their own cupcakes.
It was chaos.
It looked like a massacre in my dining room!

Live and learn....Not completely sure I'd go down that route again.

Perhaps this year she'll finally agree to have 2 friends over for a sleepover and movie marathon?

I can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!